The active knee support, with its two integral pressure cushions and corrective strap, stabilizes the position of the kneecap and activates the musculature, which helps to accelerate the healing process.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (chondropathy, chondromalacia)
- Patellar tip syndrome (patellar tendonitis)
- Lateralization of the patella (dislocation tendency)
- High-riding patella (patella alta)
- Feeling of instability
- Anterior knee pain
- After lateral release surgery
- Muscle-relaxing pad – Reduces sideways pulling of the kneecap to further reduce pain and relax the muscles with a soothing massage.
- Corrective guide – Stops your kneecap from drifting outward to relieve discomfort and help to heal without loss of mobility.
- Patella cover – Counteracts the tilting of the patella
- Corrective strap – can be individually adjusted for optimal kneecap control
- Pad wing – Proximal extension as far as the vastus medialis muscle, improved proprioception
- Ring-shaped soft pad – Surrounds the kneecap to centre it for stability.
- Wedge-shaped Hoffa soft pads – Two pressure points on the pad relieve strain on the area below the knee, which frequently causes pain.