The breathable active support is an enhanced alternative to taping for muscle injuries in the thigh. The intricate strap system can help prevent repetitive injuries and promote healing.
- Muscle injuries to the thigh (especially cramps, pulls, ruptures, tears)
- Prevention, especially against repetitive injuries
- Muscle bruising on the thigh and hamstrings
- Additional support for follow-up treatment of muscle injuries
- Siliconized edge (inner) – Remains securely in position, even during movement
- Soft knit fabric – Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Velcro strapping – Lets you adjust the level of compression and put the brace on and take it off quickly and easily.
- Removable acute pad – Applies targeted gentle compression to the affected area. Wear the support with or without the pad.
- Pressure-reducing edges – Ensures an optimal – and comfortable – fit without constricting your movement.