- Calcaneal spur (Insertion tendopathy of the plantar aponeurosis)
- Arthritis relief in the leg joints, hip or knee-prosthesis relief
- Achillodynia – tendomyopathy
- Haglund’s deformity – partial relief
- Leg length differences up to approx. 1 cm (evening out)
- Plantar fasciitis (calcaneal pain)
- The white zone – is particularly soft to achieve targeted pressure relief in the problem area – in cases of heel spurs, for example.
- The slightly firmer blue zone – relieves both the start and continuation of the inflamed plantar fascia and tissue structure.
- PowerWave® – The wave-like contouring ensures a smooth transition between the individual zones. This reduces pressure at the edges and makes it more comfortable to wear.
- The firm grey zone – provides the hindfoot with the necessary support when you take a step.