The supportive heel cushions help reduce the pressure of walking or standing. The orthoses can be particularly effective in patients with osteoarthritis, which can result in severe pain and sensitivity on the sole of the heel.
- Calcaneal spur (Insertion tendopathy of the plantar aponeurosis)
- Arthritis relief in the leg joints, hip or knee-prosthesis relief
- Achillodynia – tendomyopathy
- Haglund’s deformity – partial relief
- Leg length differences up to approx. 1 cm (evening out)
- Plantar fasciitis (calcaneal pain)
- The white zone – is particularly soft to achieve targeted pressure relief in the problem area – in cases of heel spurs, for example.
- The slightly firmer blue zone – relieves both the start and continuation of the inflamed plantar fascia and tissue structure.
- PowerWave® – The wave-like contouring ensures a smooth transition between the individual zones. This reduces pressure at the edges and makes it more comfortable to wear.
- The firm grey zone – provides the hindfoot with the necessary support when you take a step.